We are excited to have you at ShamRock this year. Here is a little information to help you get the most out of your experience.
- While we consider the show to be more adult oriented it is open to everyone. Please review the entertainment and times to determin if it is appropriate for your children. (We consider the event pg13) Children under 12 with adult guardian are free.
- · Bring a blanket to sit on, grab a great spot in front of the stage and get ready to enjoy the show.
- · Coolers oand utside food and drink are not permitted. Please support or food vendors and we will have a full bar available.
- · Grab your Kilts, party hats, beads, green wigs and that St Patrick’s T shirt you break out every year and get your Green on! We will be doing our part to get you into that ST Pats Spirit with games, toasts, contests and General St Pats Tomfoolery!
- · Don’t forget the sunblock!
- · For your safety we have teamed up with Safe Ride. Their staff will be on hand if you need a ride home.
- · Limited Neighborhood parking is available around the Masquerade and we have also set up Shuttle / Satellite Parking that will open at 12:00 noon. This lot will provide a shuttle to the Masquerade and is located at 501 Ralph McGill Ave NE, Atl 30312 (Near Atlanta Medical Center)
- · No guns or weapons
- · Come ready to Party and enjoy some of the best Music in the City this St. Pats Weeekend!
Neighborhood Parking is locared around Masquerade. As with all events in the City we recomend car pooling & Marta.
Shuttle / Satellite Parking will open at 12:00 noon. This lot will provide a shuttle to the Masquerade and is located at the address below.
501 Ralph McGill Ave NE, Atl 30312
(Near Atlanta Medical Center)
The ShamRock Music Art & Food Fest is in its 2nd year. We had a high demand for Merchandise and food vendors in 2013. Food sales alone averaged in excess of $10.00 per attendee and every vendor reported good or great profits.
Basic Vendor Fees are only $198.00. We want you to make money and want you back next year!
- Event Date is Saturday March 15, 2014 at the Masquerade Outdoor Music Park in Atlanta
- We anticipate turnout for the 2014 event is 3000 with our maximum capacity being 4000.
- The vending hours are from 11am – 10pm with set up from 7:00am until 10:00am
- Merchandise Vendors – We are limiting our merchandise and business vendors to a total of 30 unique vendors.
- Food Trucks – We are limiting our food trucks to a maximum of 8 in order to insure a solid return on investment.
Vendor selection is at the discretion of Thrive Media Partners!
To apply Please fill out the application in full by clicking below
We will reach out to you within 2 business days.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org